PowerHawke’s team of highly skilled engineers is able to address the complex electrical engineering needs of our customers. No matter what industry you are in, our engineers can cater to your specific needs, whether large or small.
Our engineering offerings include:
- Low, medium and high voltage systems design and installation
- Emergency and standby power system design and installation
- Uninterruptible power supply systems
- Electrical system modeling: short circuit and coordination studies, arc flash hazard analysis and mitigation
- Lighting design and controls
- Fire alarm, telecommunications, A/V, security systems
- Solar photovoltaic and wind power systems
- Engineered Project Design
- Arc Flash Risk Assessment
- Arc Flash Mitigation
- Emergency/Back-Up Power
- Powertron Tap Box
To see some of our engineering work, view our Portfolio.
Call Mike @ 860.507.8813 or email him if you are interested in learning more about PowerHawke’s engineering services.